Christmas oratorio: christmass gifts and auto-gifts

• Very nice, nice Morta, and on the second pretty mouthpiece color.

------------------
    Gruss, Phil - Sounds mean nothing without music (Jerry Goldsmith, film composer) | Pipes mean nothing without a silver ring... (Phil, Pete smoker)

• And very nice again. Also like the wood-looks-like-bamoboo carving, never seen it done this way.

------------------
    Gruss, Phil - Sounds mean nothing without music (Jerry Goldsmith, film composer) | Pipes mean nothing without a silver ring... (Phil, Pete smoker)

• Fermat 8. Januar 2023 um 10:27

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Weihnachtsoratorium: chrimass gifts and auto-gifts“ zu „Christmas oratorio: christmass gifts and auto-gifts“ geändert.
  • Hi Louis,

you were very busy over christmas too - welcome to the club ;)

BR - Manni

Indeed Manni! I went crazy :D:D !! Still waiting for more!! Post-office here is collapsed :D :D

I tested the Morta yesterday (with Xmass Cheers 2000) and it was almost perfect. I decided to take good care of myself these days :D :D

Greetings

Louis

• Hello Louis,

that is a extrordinary and fine selection of pipes you have acquired or auto-gifted ^^

I like all of them very much, but the Rizza (tall Dublin) with the stunning mouthpiece decoration would be my favorite :)

Have lots of fun with them :)

Best regards,

Rolf :)

Bevor man eine Frage beantwortet, sollte man immer erst eine Pfeife anzünden. Pfeiferauchen trägt zu einem einigermaßen objektiven und gelassenen Urteil über menschliche Angelegenheiten bei.– A. Einstein rauch10t5rz3.gif

• Hi Rolf! I saw that pipe several months ago and I fell in love. I was lucky!!!

Greetings

Louis

• Hola Louis y feliz navidad y un feliz a~no nuevo posteriormente,

crazy new Pipes, congratulations. You have an eye for a very special kind of freestyles.

I'm impressed by the mouthpieces of the first serie of your christmas pipes (I think,

Santa, or los reyes magnos, hasn't enough space in his/their bag for both 8o).

A cumberland, which structure is so fine and full of contrasts, I like it and will

have an eye on it in future.

Enjoy your regalos

Thorsten

"Every morning I wake up thinking, 'Good, another 24 hours of smoking'"

- J.R.R. Tolkien - 1966 -

• Muchas gracias Thorsten! Feliz año para ti también.

Glad you like the pipes! I'm sure I will enjoy them.

It will be a good year for all of us sharing good moments around here.

Greetings

Louis

• Hi Louis,

2 more fine pipes. Blackwood seems to be good for a good looking

rusticationing and like Phil, I find the bamboo in such way very attractive.

Greetings Karlo

Yes, Karlo! think this craftsman did a good job with the rustication. The pics don't let us see but the sunlight brings out nice and. subtil colour reflections.

I'm really happy.

Greetings

Louis